I have sorely neglected to blog lately…and so I return to ruminate on several things:
1. The recipe on the package for chocolate chip cookes do not make the same cookies that I made growing up. I think my mom must have a secret that she is not letting me in on.
2. Sophie does not like cookie dough. My daughter does not like COOKIE DOUGH. Who the heck DOES NOT like cookie dough? Muchless MY DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?!?!
3. I need to get back in the habity of blogging. It is very cathartic. And I think I have too many thoughts in my head, I need to get some of them out.
4. I like lists. They are so very organized.
5. I am fearing going back to school. Its been SIX YEARS. I know I can graduate in 2 semesters…but am I crazy–cellular biology, developmental biology, organic chemistry, evolutionary biology and a biology research class!?!? I must be crazy…the next 4 months of my life are going to suck and my family is going to hate me.
6. The Puli is an adorable dog. Really. A dog with dreds.
Too cute. I want one.
7. I really need to get Yule planned.